About the plugin:
With Resolw’s plugin anyone can open a Resolw session with you, directly from your website. From there, you can start a call and use audio calls and live chat, or try our innovative video and image pointing calls.
The plugin is free to install, and is included as part of your monthly Resolw subscription.
- An active Resolw subscription.
- A Business or eCommerce plan with Wordpress (as these plans include the option to install plugins on your website).
How to install the chat button:
- Login to your Wordpress wp-admin account.
- Open the Plugins section in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Add new and search for "Resolw Chat".
- Once you've found it, click Install and activate the plugin.
- Once installed, login to your Resolw account from the Resolw Chat Settings tab (located in the left sidebar in Wordpress).
- Select the Room that you want to link to your website.
How to sync changes to your link
If you change the Link Extension for a Room you are using with Wordpress, you will need to follow these steps to ensure Wordpress uses the updated one.
- Login to your Resolw account at https://app.resolw.com/login
- Under the Rooms menu, find the relevant unit and open the settings.
- Update the Link Extension, then click Save and Close at the bottom of the page.
- Then go to your Wordpress account and log out of Resolw.
- You can do this by selecting Resolw from the left side-bar and clicking the Log OUT button.
- Login again, and reselect the Room you wish to use on your website. Ta-dah - you're good to go!
Find out more here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/resolw-chat/