- Once you’ve logged in, find the Share Link icon, which looks like this (but smaller!):
- Click on the icon to open the menu. You’ll see a menu where you’ll need to choose which link you would like to copy and share.
- Room links are permanent, meaning multiple people can open the link and start a session. A new session will be created for each unique visitor, and it will be accessible to all members of the room.
- Private chat links are valid for 24 hours only between you and the person you send it to, and can only be used one time.
- Send the link to someone and get them to open it and write a message to you from their mobile phone or tablet. When they send their message, the session will begin and you'll receive a notification.
- Start Resolving! All incoming sessions will be routed to you. You can choose to use the chat, an audio call, a video or image pointing call to diagnose or fix a problem – without even being there in person!
- Video and audio calls will only be made available once you have opened the session in your workspace.
*Resolw and Facebook don’t quite get along yet. To begin your session without any hassle, we recommend sharing your links via SMS, email, WhatsApp, rather than with Facebook messenger.