Changing your Welcome Messages
Welcome messages will be the first thing people see when they open a Session via your Resolw link.
When you're online, you can set a welcome message. When you're offline, set a message to let people know when you'll be back.
- The Welcome Messages are already pre-set with some basics, but you can personalise them in the Room Settings menu.
- Each room can have unique messages and they can be amended at any time.
- Open up the Room Settings for the room you would like to change, and click the Edit Welcome Messages button.
- Now you can add messages that will be shown to people when they connect to you:
- Default Welcome Message. Each time a someone connects to the chat when you're available, they’ll be welcomed with the message you enter here.
- All Room members are set to “Don’t Disturb”. If everyone's offline, leave people a message to let them know when they can reach you.
- All members of this Room are on a call. When you're busy taking other calls, let people know that you’ll be with them shortly.