Which device are you using?
Resolw video calls are currently not supported for Chrome users on iOS. Please use a different browser - a fix is on it's way!
- To ensure the camera is working, open up your device’s Settings and find your browser (e.g. Safari) → Camera → and then select “Ask”.
- To allow microphone use, go to Settings → Privacy → Microphone. Find your browser on the list and enable microphone access by tapping on the slider so that it turns green.
- To ensure the camera is working open your device’s Settings, go to Apps and select the browser you’re using (e.g. Chrome). From there, open Permissions → Camera and ensure the access is set to “Allow”.
- Your microphone settings are under this menu too – from the Permissions page, open up the Microphone menu and ensure you’ve selected “Allow”.
To ensure that your camera and microphone are enabled on Chrome:
- Go to app.resolw.com → Click the padlock icon to the left of “app.resolw.com” in the search bar → Ensure the Camera and Microphone are set to “Allow”.
To ensure that your camera and microphone are enabled on Safari:
- Go to app.resolw.com → Click on the Safari app menu in the upper left corner of the screen → Choose “Preferences” → Go to the Websites tab and then click on “Camera” from the side bar → Ensure this is set to “Allow” for our website.
- You can then click on “Microphone” on the side bar and ensure this is also set to “Allow” for our website.